1. Pret a Manger is now selling 50,000 portions of mac 'n' cheese per week.
2. Britain's getting yet another burger chain. Its USP? 'We take a ball of fresh Angus meat, we drop it onto a hot buttered grill. And then we literally smash it, with a tool called the smasher.'
3. It turns out Hounslow isn't as dull as you thought.
4. The nation was devastated to find out that things aren't going too well for Wonga.
5. French Connection UK is absolutely FCUKED.
6. Brewdog's latest crowdfunding round values it at £283m, more than 70 times its operating profit from last year.
7. Yahoo's quest to take on Google isn't quite on track.
8. Four in 10 grocery products in the UK are sold at a discount. That's an awful lot of BOGOF sausage rolls.
9. Associated British Foods just can't get enough £2 t-shirts.
10. The 'Big Four' may be losing ground in supermarkets, but they still have a firm grip on the banking market.