1. Sainsbury's chief exec Mike Coupe probably won't be planning a trip to see the pyramids any time soon.
2. Marketing giant WPP's share price has climbed an enviable 43% in the past two years.
3. Ryanair is just the latest company to fall victim to a big hack.
4. Wasps rugby club is looking to raise £35m through a retail bond, but it's got a hefty chunk of debt to pay off.
5. Commercial space flight still has a light years to go before it lifts off.
6. Zoopla's traffic is booming but it's lost almost a quarter of its estate agents since this time last year.
7. Jay Z's tweets about his new streaming service, Tidal, are a lot less defiant than his music.
8. Ex-Morrisons boss Dalton Philips might be out of a job but he's unlikely to be signing on.
9. Almost half of Argos's sales are now online – but its little brother Homebase hasn't made the transition to digital quite so well.
10. Buy-to-let landlords could be in for a rough ride if Ed Miliband wins the election.