1. Magicseaweed is not the latest health craze, but the world’s biggest surfing information site.
2. Science spinouts could be the next Oxford-Cambridge Boat Race.
3. The era of ‘baked potato’ and ‘baked Alaska’ results is over - Admiral founder and CEO Henry Engelhardt is stepping down.
4. Companies struggling to find skilled staff could soon be in for a real headache - we're about to hit our non-EU migration cap.
5. The guy behind the Brics thinks antibiotic resistance is the next banking crisis.
7. Former Barclays boss Bob Diamond could be losing his sparkle (again).
8. Kelly Hoppen doesn’t fancy facing her former fellow Dragons in the Den.
9. Apple is now the biggest smartphone seller in China.
10. In the five years that Adam Crozier’s been in charge of ITV, the broadcaster’s market cap has gone up 10 times more than the FTSE 100.