1. Even Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel, whose loss-making business was valued at $15bn, admits there's a new tech bubble.
2. Oxfordshire is the 'most innovative region' in the UK – though boat race rival Cambridgeshire isn't far behind.
3. Gardening leave isn't as boring as it sounds.
4. Foreign direct investment into Britain is at a record high.
5. The number of global internet users will hit 3.9 billion in 2019.
6. Turning up to work with a hangover might not be as bad as you thought.
7. Workers at French state energy firm EDF get a stunning 10 weeks of paid holiday leave.
8. Want to be a billionaire? You'll need to be determined, obsessive, curious and good at taking risks.
9. Cineworld, Britain's second-largest cinema chain, is doing surprisingly well – despite the threat of online streaming and and a boom in TV dramas.
10. Mark Zuckerberg has a particular fondness for virtual reality.