1. Grant Thornton's new boss isn't your typical boring beancounter.
2. Apple's got a distinct talent for hyperbole.
3. Marks & Spencer appears to have a devised a revolutionary and not remotely behind-the-times idea to boost customer loyalty.
4. Ryanair just won't give up in its battle to maintain a grip on Aer Lingus.
5. Supermarket price cuts really can't go on forever.
6. Most of Britain's favourite CEOs don't work in Britain.
7. Rupert Murdoch sort of has, but really hasn't, quit his job at 21st Century Fox.
8. Manchester United's sponsor list includes an 'official medical systems partner' and an 'official paint partner'. And they say football is all about the money these days...
9. Andy Murray's swapping break points for business investment.
10. Twitter's boss Dick Costolo has fallen out of the tree.