1. Class prejudice is still a massive barrier to success.
2. Thomas Cook’s finally getting into China – but it’s not going it alone.
3. Goldman Sachs’s increasingly pampered interns will now only be allowed to work for 17 hours per day.
4. A nice but unfurnished flat in the Angolan capital Luanda will set you back a remarkable £4,441 per month.
5. In the past 15 years more billion-dollar startups have come out of Britain than its next-nearest European competitors Sweden, Germany and Russia put together.
6. But there’s still a lot to be said for Silicon Valley.
7. Quantifying the quality of a business’s governance is no easy task.
8. Poundland’s rapid growth might be coming to an end.
9. Denmark’s got a new Prime Minister and B&Q’s got a new CEO – from Denmark.
10. Not everyone is happy about Apple’s new music service.