1. Jeremy Clarkson and his sidekicks are going to work for Amazon, in a deal reported to be worth $250m (£160m). Imagine how much steak he can get for that.
2. Around 38% of women were in secure full-time employment last year, up from 31% in 1994.
3.Google Glass is back, and could be coming to a workplace near you.
4. Spending an obscene amount of cash on football rights hasn't damaged Sky, yet.
5. Orders through Just Eat rival Deliveroo's website have rocketed by 500% since it landed $25m (£16m) of funding in January.
6. It's not just Dick Costolo who has jumped out of the Twitter tree.
7. The tragic terrorist attack that hit Tunisia last month has wiped £25m off of Thomas Cook's profits.
8. A good performance by Lloyds wasn't enough to shake off the legacy of the PPI scandal.
9. Company shares now change hands every six months on average – compared to every six years back in 1945.
10. Thirsty? Uber rival Gett can bring more than just a taxi to your door.