1. Supermarkets are milking dairy farmers for all they are worth.
2.The story of Apple founder Steve Jobs is making its way on to the stage.
3. Netflix is giving all its staff unlimited unpaid parental leave – presumably so they can look after their kids, not just binge watch House of Cards.
4. Your air conditioning system is a misogynist.
5. You no longer need a decent 2.1 and ABB A-levels to work for a big auditor – but it helps.
6. Struggling social network Twitter could be snapped up by a competitor for a song.
7. Apple Pay isn't as popular as you might think.
8. Fast-growing takeaway business Just Eat's revenues, profits and order numbers were all up by more than 50% in the six months to June.
9. China's slowing appetite for metal has hit Rio Tinto hard.
10. Ryanair hasn't lost its talent for self-congratulation.