1. Candy Crush is a hard act to follow.
2. Leading a cow around a supermarket can achieve a surprising amount.
3. The usually disciplinarian Financial Conduct Authority isn’t afraid to show its softer side.
4. Sainsbury’s is going all fashionable.
5. You don’t have to show your boarding pass to buy things in a departure lounge.
6. Uber’s latest run-in with the authorities is water off a duck’s back.
7. Press releases are more valuable than you thought.
8. Serco boss Rupert Soames will need to channel the fighting spirit of his grandfather – Winston Churchill – if he wants to turn things around.
9. Tui took a £7.1m hit after the Tunisia terrorist attack that took the life of 33 of its customers.
10. Corporate presentations aren’t as dull as they once were.