1. It looks like Admiral Engelhardt will be setting sail on a high.
2. Not everybody in Sussex is pleased with the Airports Commission’s recommendation that a new runway should be built at Heathrow.
3. Twitter is now worth less than when it floated in 2013.
4. Eating ‘al desko’ could be severely bad for your waistline.
5. If Forbes’s remarkably unusual criteria are to be believed, Tesla is the most innovative company in the world.
6. Morrisons is set to jettison its 150+ convenience stores.
7. More than half of all British graduates are in jobs that don’t even require a degree.
8. Samsung’s fight with Apple is getting dirty.
9. Two thirds of construction firms are having to turn away business because they can’t find the right workers.
10. Working late can seriously take its toll.