1. EasyJet's summer was sunnier than most.
2. Russia's graphic design community has a lot to answer for.
3. It might be worth stocking up on candles and tinned food.
5. Electric cars are on the charge.
6. Non-doms aren't all bad.
7. Poundland's online delivery charge is higher than you might expect.
8. Investors have put a total of more than £100m into companies on Crowdcube, but received just £600,000 in returns – so far.
9. Not every economics professor is a fan of Jeremy Corbyn.
10. Businesses that don't pay the minimum wage can now be fined £20,000 per employee.