1. Apple wants to play with you.
2. Kids will soon be able to study ‘Tech levels’ - in IT User Support.
3. You may get paid for commuting.
4. Ex-Sainsbury’s boss Justin King has finally landed on Terra Firma.
5. $40 oil isn’t as cheap as you think it is.
6. Whitbread isn’t looking forward to the National Living Wage…
7. …but Next isn’t all that fussed.
8. Dixons Carphone’s Sebastian James feels like an aggrieved homeowner.
9. Waitrose isn’t immune to the supermarket price war.
10. What commodities slump? Glencore’s Ivan Glasenberg remains an optimist - despite China's slowdown.