1. Roaches and rats cost UK plc £1.7bn a year – says a pest control company.
2. Vodafone is evading the lasso of ‘Cable Cowboy’ John Malone.
3. Less than two weeks into her return to his empire, Rebekah Brooks is already splashing Rupert Murdoch’s cash.
4. Burberry is followed by a third of all the Twitter followers of FTSE 100 companies.
5. Former Thomas Cook boss Harriet Green has touched down in a new job at last – but it’s a bit of a demotion.
6. The UK’s total wage bill will rise by just 0.2% when the National Living Wage comes into effect next April.
7. Jeff Bezos has got $200m in his pocket to spend on rockets.
8. Billionaire Donald Trump thinks CEOs should be paid less.
9. Mark Zuckerberg doesn’t want Facebook to become Reddit – but he’s finally given the thumbs up to a ‘dislike’ button.
10. Almost half of people want to leave their job. That doesn’t actually mean they will.