1. Arctic exploration proved too precarious for Shell.
2. There's been another big data breach – and it couldn't have happened to a nicer person.
3. John McDonnell and his band of merry men want to rob the City to give to the NHS.
4. HP's acquisition of Autonomy could cost it even more than it bargained for.
5. Japan has a massive diversity problem.
6. Virgin Media's new 'ultra-fast' broadband service will be almost three times faster than its nearest rival's.
7. Despite his immense personal wealth, Roman Abramovich's company is getting a massive loan from the British taxpayer.
8. London is home to even more techies than Silicon Valley, apparently.
10. 'Spare' wi-fi signals could be more valuable than you thought.