1. With Christmas just two months away, Argos is worried about finding a lump of coal in its stocking
2. After mulling a move to the east, HSBC is thinking about taking its HQ Stateside.
3. The new national living wage could cost Costa Coffee owner Whitbread up to £20m.
4. Google is the 'most sought-after' employer in Britain, according to LinkedIn.
5. Sky has added one million new subscribers in the past year – not bad considering its fierce battle with BT.
6. After VW's emissions scandal, James Dyson has claimed its fellow German firm Bosch has also been manipulating test figures.
7. The Bank of England's 'rockstar' governor, Mark Carney, opposes Britain leaving the EU.
8. Plenty of Chinese tourists return home with half of Hamleys in their luggage, but now they've taken ownership of the business itself.
9. Waitrose's 'chubby grocer' is the latest casualty of the supermarket price war.
10. Amazon, Google and Microsoft are all booming - but they're still not a patch on Apple.