1. Singapore is the greatest place in the world to do business.
2. Someone at ITV really dislikes Bargain Hunt.
3. Apple made more than $1bn (£650m) in profit per WEEK last year.
4. But RBS made just £2m in the last quarter. Ouch.
5. Aldi is going to pay its staff £8.40 per hour – £1.20 more than the government’s National Living Wage.
6. As if it needed saying, London’s housing market is at serious risk of becoming a bubble.
7. VW’s loss is Toyota’s gain.
8. For investors in BA owner IAG, even a 38% profit boost isn’t enough.
9. Leaving the EU could trigger a double downgrade of Britain’s AAA credit rating.
10. It looks like the price of oil could be seriously low for some time yet.