1. Kevin Spacey helped Chinese consumers spend $1bn (£657m) in eight minutes.
2. Shamu isn’t good for business anymore.
3. Estate agents’ answer to Rightmove and Zoopla is a decidedly damp squib.
4. Getting overseas experience under your belt could add 15% to your pay packet.
5. Plenty of high-earning men work part-time – 30% of the 680,000 part-timers earning £40,000 or more are men.
6. But we’re a long way from gender equality: almost half of women work in low-skilled jobs compared to 18% of men.
7. We are more comfortable talking about age and gender at work than we are about race, though.
8. France is far better at filing lucrative patents than Britain.
9. Robots could cost half of us our jobs in the not-so-distant future.
10. Not all of Northern Rock’s mortgages were toxic.