1. Urban Outfitters has a surprising appetite for pizza.
2. It might be the ‘nation’s favourite,’ but not everyone’s a fan of Costa Coffee.
3. Tinder’s founder should probably put a dictionary on his Christmas list.
5. The England football team has a new sponsor – just don’t call them Lidl Englanders.
6. Coal is on the way out.
7. Not everyone in England did badly out of the Rugby World Cup.
8. Struggling electronics giant Sharp has an unusual plan to boost sales.
9. Britain’s plans to conquer the final frontier are under threat.
10. Workplace bullying is on the rise.