1. Not everything is awesome for Merlin, but Legoland helps its trading update stay on track.
2. Everyone’s favourite posh crisp producer Tyrrells has finally dipped its toe into advertising.
3. Uber has found a rare and welcome ally in the CMA’s chief exec.
4. But it’s still facing a battle against pretty much everyone else as four of its rivals including Lyft have banded together.
5. JD Wetherspoon’s boss didn’t realise the firm was a cyber attack victim, because the alert got caught in his spam mail.
6. Consumer goods companies have a shoddy track record when it comes to new product launches.
7. Saying you’ll give away $45bn to charity is likely to be met with suspicion rather than a slap on the back, as Mark Zuckerberg found out.
8. The UK’s biggest banks can relax after passing the Bank of England’s stringent stress tests.
8. Manchester City’s owner has partnered up with Chinese investors in a bid to go global.
9. Is it finally the end of the estate agent? Online agency Purplebricks hopes so with its £240m IPO.
10. Marissa Mayer wants to halt Yahoo’s slide by selling off its internet division.