2. This year’s CES looked a lot like last year’s...
3. Donald Trump’s plans for the US economy aren’t all ridiculous – but they are pretty insular.
4. Time is ticking for the smart watch unless it offers up something different from a smart phone.
5. The capital’s tech firms are all the rage with investors right now.
6. Despite the headlines, the worst of the shock is over for the UK economy when it comes to China’s slowdown. For now at least.
8. Lyft's $1bn funding round was a success – led by a $500m investment from General Motors.
9. The UK’s car market doesn’t look like stalling anytime soon. New car registrations hit an all-time high last year.
10. Private equity workers' bonuses are four times the size of investment bankers’.