1. Boris Johnson announced TfL would take control of all London's suburban rail services.
3. Microsoft is playing the good Samaritan.
4. But might be feeling blue about an Amnesty report into child labour which name-checked several tech giants.
5. The secret’s out – MI5 is now the UK’s most LGBT-friendly employer.
6. The skills crisis might worsen if a £1,000 migrant tax becomes reality
7. Ford is polishing up its brand to win over younger customers.
8. BT is fending off more and more hackers.
9. You’re never too old to enjoy colouring books, at least according to WH Smith.
10. Jes Staley might be following in ‘Saint Anthony’s’ footsteps at Barclays.