1. The doping scandal has cost IAAF its multi-million pound Adidas sponsorship.
2. Southeastern really wants to usurp Thameslink as Britain’s worst train operator.
3. There might be more chance of pigs flying in the near future, than airplanes from Heathrow’s third runway.
4. Will Candy Crush have a surprise new competitor? Former US Secretary of Defense Donald Rumsfeld has entered the app world.
5. A currency hangover is still affecting Diageo’s profits.
6. The UK may not be up to Scandi high standards, but it’s still one of the least corrupt countries in the world.
7. The CBI isn’t best pleased with the government’s continued dithering on energy.
8. Terror attacks have taken their toll on demand for easyJet flights.
9. Tesco’s cost-cutting has notched up a gear as it cuts down on 24-hour supermarkets.
10. The capital’s black cabs have moved onto the next quibble on their long list of complaints against Uber.