1. A pub renaissance probably isn't brewing anytime soon, but there has been a slight drop in closures.
2. Martin Shkreli might not be the most hated man on the planet, but he's currently up there.
3. Employers need to be taught a thing or two about unconscious bias when it comes to the ethnicity pay gap.
4. In the battle of the tech titans, Google now trumps Apple as the world’s most valuable company.
5. Stelios is trying to out-Aldi Aldi.
6. The jury's out on whether Tesco ditching promotions will pay off.
7. LinkedIn’s revenues might be up 35%, but shareholders remained distinctly unimpressed.
8. China’s developed a taste for Western firms.
9. The government is trying to give the UK driverless car industry a belated jump-start.
10. Microsoft is keyed up about its latest acquisiton’s AI expertise.