1. All the media attention has gone to hackers’ heads – they’re now impersonating CEOs.
2. CSR is really just an exercise in brand polishing.
3. We’re all very confused about in-store promotions.
4. Cabbies may be holding up Uber – but their argument isn’t without merit.
5. The next initiative to get more women on boards will be headed up... by a man.
6. The capital’s mayoral candidates aren't really differentiating themselves, except for UKIP’s Peter Whittle. We’ll let you decide whether that’s a good thing.
7. Google paid its CEO more than it gave the UK taxman. Yes, really.
8. Renault’s boss says technically the car maker hasn’t broken any rules. Reassuring.
9. Tech workers are cleaning up with 36% higher pay than the national average.
10. A Chinese cloud is looming over the world’s markets and there doesn’t look like much sun in sight.