1. A certain betting firm was conspicuous by its absnce from Britain's most complained about adverts of the year.
2. Yet another property developer has built strong financial foundations.
3. Will we finally see the end of the dreaded commute? Flexible working’s on the rise.
4. Antonio Horta-Osorio’s cashing in even though PPI charges dragged down Lloyds’ profits.
5. It’s not quite an out of this world problem, but Mars has had to recall chocolate in 55 countries.
6. There's a time for cutting a company’s dividend, just ask BHP Billiton.
7. Sainsbury’s really isn’t keen on an Argos tug-of-war.
8. Stagnation could be on the cards for the UK’s mid-size manufacturers if they don’t get more hands-on with technology.
9. Mike Ashley thinks distancing himself from Sports Direct will help improve its image. Nobody’s falling for it.
10. British Airways owner IAG’s jump in profits has been fuelled by the plunging price of crude.