1. It’s harmony on the high street for shops selling music; just not for independent stores.
2. Three may be a crowd, but what about six? Aldi and Lidl’s gobbling up of market share shows no sign of stopping.
3. Burberry’s donned it's faux-vintage tartan detective hat (with a leather trim) in a bid to identify a mystery investor.
4. Human-rating app Peeple made its controversial return.
5. If the UK took a page out of Sweden's gender equality book, we could add £170bn to the economy.
6. Few British boardrooms have the skill to effectively assess cyber risks. Gulp.
7. Uber’s been dragged into another controversy.
8. Despite the Davies target being hit, women execs at FTSE 100 firms are thin on the ground.
9. Mike Ashley might get more than a slap on the wrist if he refuses to appear before a Commons committee.
10. Traditional TV isn’t going anywhere.