1. Nick Wood is moving on to pastures new after four years as Pets at Home boss.
2. Samsung wants to make its 300,000 strong workforce operate more like a start-up. Good luck with that.
3. Is quarterly reporting making us too short-sighted? Institutional investors certainly think so.
4. The streaming wave is picking up pace – it’s overtaken digital downloads for the first time.
5. Mike Ashley just can’t win when it comes to media relations.
6. GoCardless is cashing in on London’s fascination with fintech – it’s just raised £9m.
7. The Independent is unlikely to be the only high-profile print publication to face the chop.
8. Twitter celebrated a decade in action, but nobody’s sure if its future will be much to chirp about.
9. The government has work to do when it comes to the gender pay gap.
10. Apple’s downsizing of its iPhone could be risky business.