Calling Britain’s ambitious young businesswomen.
Are you a game-changing young entrepreneur or a corporate high-flyer? We want to hear from you.
Now in its 19th year, Management Today's 35 Women Under 35 is the country's longest-running, most prestigious list of young, female business talent.
Our mission is to spotlight the impressive, the inspiring and the genuinely enviable female rising stars in British business.
Here’s why you should apply to feature on this year’s list, run in partnership with Accenture and Warwick Business School:
1. Join the exclusive 35 Women Under 35 alumnae. Be part of an exclusive group of women that includes Stella McCartney, Martha Lane Fox and Karen Blackett.
2. Raise your profile: Published on Management Today, this list is read by thousands of journalists, venture capitalists, angel investors, headhunters and, potentially, your next boss. Get yourself noticed.
3. Highlight your work: Whether you're a charity worker, corporate boss or thriving entrepreneur, this is your chance to shout about the great work you've done.
4. Get national coverage: Our annual 35 Women Under 35 list gets nationwide media coverage. Last year's feature appeared in the Sunday Telegraph.
5. Meet your peers: Mingle with like-minded businesswomen, share tips and swap business cards at our annual 35 Women Under 35 launch party.
6. Inspire other young women: Be a role model for the next generation.
Our list is open to women from all sectors, from tech to travel, finance to fashion. And you can be based anywhere in the country. All we ask is that you’re female, you’re aged 35 or under (as of Monday 17th June 2019) and you’re ready to wow us with your achievements.
For inspiration, read last year’s 35 Women Under 35 feature and profiles.
Enter, or nominate a friend or colleague, by filling out the simple form below. Nominations cost £99 plus VAT. The deadline for entries is Tuesday 7th May. A selection of winners will be invited to attend a photoshoot/interview on Thursday 23rd May so please keep that day free.
NOMINATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED