1. Meet Thomas Cook boss Harriet Green (pictured), one of the few women in Britain to lead a FTSE 250 company.
2. Hear how Nikki King, the world’s first female MD of a truck manufacturer, made it in a man’s world.
3. Discover the ten steps to digital enlightenment from Decoded co-founder Kathryn Parsons.
4. Learn how to negotiate a pay rise from finance expert Heather McGregor, TV’s Mrs Moneypenny.
5. Improve your chances of landing that next promotion, with tips from leading lawyer Ayesha Vardag.
6. Have your say on the boardroom quota debate. Necessary or nuts?
7. Find out how She Who Dares founder Rachel Lowe bounced back from bankruptcy.
8. Get advice on juggling work and family from Links of London founder and mother-of-four Annoushka Ducas.
10. Expand your network: swap business cards with 300 other businesswomen.
All this in one day. Don’t miss out.