The extraordinary range of their work is sampled in these pages.
A wider selection of images is on display at the.gallery@oxo, Oxo Tower Wharf, London SE1 9PH, September 13-17, in the exhibition, '40 Years of British Business, 40 Years of MT'
- The unveiling of Unigate Paul Constant gets the workers at Dorset Creamery to say 'cheese', February 1971
- Sir Alan Sugar Harry Borden found a more vulnerable side to the old growler, May 2001
- The dead American dream Ralph Steadman in typical muscular mode, April 1972
- Where the post went astray Reg Wilkins snapped a hive of activity at Mount Pleasant sorting office, January 1976
- How America won the A-power game John Marmaras went to Sizewell B to illustrate the power of the atom, December 1967
- Superpowers' superwomen Andrej Klimowski elegantly illustrated an early piece about women on top in the US and the USSR, September 1987
- Commuters crossing London Bridge Brian Griffin hired the cab and spent hours setting up this haunting image, his first MT commission, March 1974
- Rough road for Rootes David Thorpe offered a wheel's-eye view of the Hillman Imp factory, July 1969 3 Wheeling along at Renault Malcolm Fielding illuminated a then unusual side of Renault, its truck and bus business - here, wheel-spraying, February 1982.