With just one day to go, excitement is building for the first ever MT Inspiring Women conference, which will take place on 18th October. The day will bring together some of the UK’s most successful entrepreneurs, management experts and female business leaders, offering inspirational insights on revitalising and enhancing individual and organisational performance.
We’ve got a stellar roster of speakers for Inspiring Women, including:
• Alex Mahon, CEO of Shine Group
• Rosaleen Blair, CEO of Alexander Mann Solutions
• Julia Hands, chairman and chief executive of Hand Picked Hotels
• Justine Roberts, co-founder of Mumsnet
• Dessi Bell, founder of Zaggora
• Sarah Curran, founder of MyWardrobe.com
• Cilla Snowball, CEO and group chairman of AMVBBDO
• June Kenton, who ran Rigby and Peller for thirty years before selling most of the upmarket lingerie business last year.
These and many more inspirational female figures from the business world are set to take to the podium at this unique event. Don’t forget that there are themed workshops, a debating lunch and an afternoon networking reception to top off the excellent keynote speeches.
The event will take place at Dexter House (in Royal Mint Court) by Tower Hill, London, and is sure to be an immeasurably valuable experience for women who have made it in business or who are aiming high. MT’s editor, Matthew Gwyther, said: ‘If you’re a woman with her eyes on the top, then this is definitely one for the diary.’
Click here to find out more and book your spot at MT’s Inspiring Women conference now.