Calling all ambitious young women, from any industry, looking for inspiration, advice and skills to take your career to the next level. Come along to Management Today's inaugural Young Women in Business conference - a one-day event jam-packed with top tips, practical advice, workshops and turbo talks to help you improve your performance at work and your prospects for the future.
Over the course of the day, you will hear:
- Inspiring stories from leaders at the top of the corporate ladder, including City superwoman Dame Helena Morrissey, titan of tech Jacqueline de Rojas CBE and Editor-in-chief of Cosmopolitan UK Farrah Storr
- Valuable, practical pieces of advice - from being more productive to coping with stress
- How to conquer issues of confidence
- How to fine-tune your business skills
- Advice on dealing with directors/presenting to the board
- Panel debates on promotions and flexible working
- Masterclasses in presentation skills and tackling budgets
- Concrete advice on moving from manager to leader
This is also your opportunity to network with 150 like-minded women and your peers.
When: Wednesday 27 June 2018
Where: 30 Euston Square, London NW1
Limited 50% discount tickets still available. Book here , using code YW50.
We're giving away a pair of tickets for FREE to one lucky reader. All you have to do is answer the (easy) question here.
Image credit: Look studios/Shutterstock