YOUNG WOMEN IN BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2018
Calling all ambitious young women, from any industry, looking for inspiration, advice and skills to take your career to the next level.
Come along to Management Today's inaugural Young Women in Business conference - a one-day event jam-packed with top tips, practical advice, workshops and turbo talks to help you improve your performance at work and your prospects for the future.
Over the course of the day, you will hear:
- Inspiring stories from leaders at the top of the corporate ladder, including City superwoman Dame Helena Morrissey and titan of tech Jacqueline de Rojas CBE.
- Valuable, practical pieces of advice - from being more productive to coping with stress
- How to conquer issues of confidence
- How to fine-tune your business skills
- Advice on dealing with directors/presenting to the board
- Panel debates on promotions and flexible working
- Masterclasses in presentation skills and tackling budgets
- Concrete advice on moving from manager to leader
This is also your opportunity to network with 150 likeminded women and your peers.
When: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Where: 30 Euston Square, London NW1
Management Today is Britain's biggest media cheerleader for women in business. We've interviewed many of the country's most powerful women, we organise Inspiring Women in Business conferences every year in London and Edinburgh, and we publish the annual 35 Women Under 35 list. Our new Young Women in Business conference is a powerful tool for organisations looking to nurture and strengthen their female workforce.