YOUNG WOMEN IN BUSINESS CONFERENCE 2018
Management Today is Britain's biggest media cheerleader for women in business. We've interviewed many of the country's most powerful women and we organise Inspiring Women in Business conferences every year in London and Edinburgh.
In 2018, we are launching Young Women in Business, a must-attend conference for women who are aspiring to develop their career.
This one-day event is jam-packed with top tips that will improve your performance at work, and your prospects for the future.
It is an essential resource for companies who are looking to nurture and strengthen their female workforce.
Over the course of the day, delegates will hear:
- Keynotes from leaders at the top of the corporate ladder
- Valuable practical pieces of advice - from being more productive to coping with stress
- How to conquer issues of confidence
- How to fine-tune your business skills
- Advice on dealing with directors/ presenting to the board
- Panel debates on promotions and flexible working
- Masterclasses in presentation skills and tackling budgets
- Concrete advice on moving from manager to leader
- Networking with like-minded women
- A dedicated mentoring session during the lunch break
It’s all here waiting for you at MT’s inaugural Young Women in Business conference
When: Wednesday 27th June 2018
Where: 30 Euston Square, London NW1